2017 Boston Crusaders

First day of practice in Indy!

DGwS54IXgAAUSEk.jpg

20643374_1520437874666817_10464167427098

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 6

Well I'm posting this video for all the Alums...and for those fans and friends that love this corps as well :)  I remember fondly singing our corps song "Giant" (these are the words) before every performance.  What a touching tribute to sing this at the Most Precious Blood Church in Hyde Park where the Boston Crusaders began 77 years ago...a priceless tribute indeed :)

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Is anyone able to make out the voice overs in the first half of Boston's show? I can make out all of them except those that occur between "She did it!" and "Evil! Wicked!".  

Thanks for your help 

I think they say the names of certain witches.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, d1358531 said:

I can hear the names. Sorry, before that. The first indiscernable part is when the guard is throwing the fiery flags, one by one, from the stages. The second is the period right before the snare drummer breaks from the line to "assault" the guard member. 

26 minutes ago, d1358531 said:

That as well as "Get her!", and some subsequent miscellaneous "whispering" as well as the "verdict".... 

3 hours ago, Ediker said:

I can hear the names. Sorry, before that. The first indiscernable part is when the guard is throwing the fiery flags, one by one, from the stages. The second is the period right before the snare drummer breaks from the line to "assault" the guard member. 

"The first (indiscernible) part is when the guard is throwing the fiery flags, one by one, from the stages."

"woman", "vixen", "beast", "hexen", "hag"

The second is the period right before the snare drummer breaks from the line to "assault" the guard member.

"liar", "(two-syllable word - not sure)", "evil", "demon"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Liahona said:

"The first (indiscernible) part is when the guard is throwing the fiery flags, one by one, from the stages."

"woman", "vixen", "beast", "hexen", "hag"

The second is the period right before the snare drummer breaks from the line to "assault" the guard member.

"liar", "(two-syllable word - not sure)", "evil", "demon"

Awesome :)

The two syllable word might be "wicked"