2017 Boston Crusaders

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

My initial thought after reading about this yesterday was if Mike W. with his position at Putnam Investors, who leases a bunch of suites at Gillette Stadium, if IAM had a chance to be a silent partner in the teams investment.  Hope the Patriot's get the chance to re paint the tail again.

9 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

With so many mm, staff, BOD, and volunteers not living in NE, maybe not this year.  Now, if the corps was to start their tour in CA next year, they could make a couple of stops at major hubs and pick up the folks.

4 hours ago, SkippyBiff said:

Has anyone seen the flofilm featuring BAC and premiering today?  I've checked Flo and do not see listed.

TIA

Go BAC

http://www.flomarching.com/video/1242543-all-access-bac-building-a-champion

• Like 1

BAC's Front Ensemble...

• Like 2

20767797_1521282231249048_78330732242338

20637800_10155529860198290_3406743537278

20280339_1437256109645604_32114318785783

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

For those that may be interested in the thought process behind the creation of Wicked Games...this was a decent 1/2 hour interview with Artistic Director Keith Potter of the Boston Crusaders. I'd drop the interview here, but it is setup in a way where you need to sign up at their website to view the entire video.  It is a free viewing though.  I thought it was worth the time watching actually.  Besides not much has been going on this Wednesday in the world of drum corps anyway...

https://marchingartseducation.com/courses/keith-potter-on-boston-crusaders-wicked-games/

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

Can't wait till tomorrow night for this tremendous corps of Giants performance.  They have just done something no other BAC corps has done with 2days of closed rehearsals and no access to housing.  Focus like never before. What is in store for Tomorrows show?  What will we see?  I have to believe the staff has something planned to give one more push.  Eat em up Boston.

• Like 8

I'll be experiencing FloMarching for the first time tonight.  9:33 says the schedule.  Wicked Games blew me away last Thursday.  Now, a week later!  I was impressed when I met the kids in Castleton on June 8.  And, now...