2017 Boston Crusaders

Some photos from finals...

DHEcw9EUMAAy1nA.jpg

DHEcw94UQAAtmy0.jpg

DHEcw93UMAAMciQ.jpg

• Like 4

From twitter-land...

Now on the field at @DCI Finals: @bostoncrusaders. Their fire effect is one of the year's most memorable visuals. #dci2017

Jon

Slay me @bostoncrusaders guard.

Look at @bostoncrusaders comin thru with the choreo

Best vocal of DCI this year goes to @bostoncrusaders. Gorgeous and haunting. #dci2017 #dcifinals

Elizabeth House

sorry but I love @bostoncrusaders  #dci2017

DAV

@bostoncrusaders Is she a good witch or a bad witch? Naughty Zoot! Great horn sound ! Thanks for a great show #guilty #dci2017 #helpher

P.

What an absolutely incredible show @bostoncrusaders I'm loving the theme 

Forever in love with @bostoncrusaders mello section

@bostoncrusaders "And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii, wanna fall in love" She is performing her butt off! Great work!

ok but did the @bostoncrusaders' soloist have the elder wand or was that just me?

@bostoncrusaders so underrated this year. Bravo and thank you!!

#dci2017 that was a great show. Kudos to you @bostoncrusaders!!!

@bostoncrusaders has me shook

WOOOOOO! What an awesome performance!!! @bostoncrusaders

kenna nicole 

@bostoncrusaders show was lit.

That moment when @bostoncrusaders is like "Yo, we can play with the big boys too".

@dci2017: @bostoncrusaders POSSIBLY JUST SUMMONED A DEMON ON THE FIELD.

Thank you @bostoncrusaders I cried from start to finish.

THAT CLOSER @bostoncrusaders

Superior Trumpet

@bostoncrusaders have been at every show I've gone to this summer. This was the best show I've seen from them!

A near flawless run by @bostoncrusaders! They were… on fire

@bostoncrusaders killed it! great job #dci2017 #dcifinals

Chuck Dow

#### @bostoncrusaders you guys killed it #dci17

John Slick

@bostoncrusaders has taken a massive leap in every way this seasons. And that vocalist who's also spinning the whole show is impossible!

Replying to @bostoncrusaders

Amazing show again tonight. Every time I see it gives me goosebumps.

@bostoncrusaders yassss

@bostoncrusaders YOU HAVE MY HEART

@bostoncrusaders Burning down Lucas Oil Stadium again tonight. #WickedGames #Guilty #dcifinals #dci2017

Momma DCI

.@bostoncrusaders — So good they made us cheer on a fiery, violent death (& more!) all season long.

God, I love @bostoncrusaders vocalist. The rest of the corps too, but man I can't wait to have that on the CD's! #dci #dci2017

Puritan Thoughts

As a puritan, I truly approved of @bostoncrusaders show. I lived for the burning at the steak at the end of "Wicked Games."

Incredible performance by @bostoncrusaders - I'm a fan, totally, 100%, wow... just WOW! #DCI2017

Tired #####

#dci2017 GOT ME SHOOK @bostoncrusaders were amazing!!

@bostoncrusaders were.... lit

hi i love @bostoncrusaders with all my heart :'))))

That @bostoncrusaders show just. It just. I need a moment.

I love your show concept,@bostoncrusaders. SO WICKED. Incredibly realized. And your vocalist! Won me over. #GUILTY #dci2017 #dcifinals

Renee Robbins

By far, she is the best!!!! @bostoncrusaders

I've seen @bostoncrusaders 3 times this week, from as low as on the field to as high as the media booth. Blown away every time. Incredible.

When the @bostoncrusaders opened the door to release the fire the audience was SNATCHED #DCI2017

Rob (Crash_86

@bostoncrusaders should've come out for retreat with like 43 guard ... and an urn.

Also, @bostoncrusaders win the all time Visual award for that fire!

Congrats to @bostoncrusaders on going from 12th to 6th this year! See you at 3rd next year ;) #dci2017

ben_miller6301

@bostoncrusaders WHAT A YEAR! Loved to see you guys up in the top 6 this year!

This season has been one for the books! @bostoncrusaders has a new place in my (heart) #dci2017

OuroborosBennieMac 

@bostoncrusaders with the biggest jump from one year to the next since the invention of the 7 valved bugle. Jk, that show was awesome

I WILL march for the @bostoncrusaders at some point

@bostoncrusaders had my favorite show this year like that's a show I would have so much fun with

I just love @bostoncrusaders and I'm so proud of their show and how they scored and how hard they worked this year. Just wow my heart's full

Your show was by far the best drum corps show I have seen! @bostoncrusaders

Brandon

Replying to @bostoncrusaders

Although you guys didn't place 1st, your show itself was number one in my book. Congratulations. Amazing job, everyone.

Em

My goal for this weekend is to not cry while watching drum corps. It's gonna be a challenge. #dci #DCIFinalsWeek

Em

Update. I failed, @bostoncrusaders got me again

• Like 2

True Blue Crusaders...

20776718_1523619894348615_72144121581642

• Like 3

The guard staff at BAC sure know how to dress the part...fantastic finish!

20841191_10155548821268490_3244554446828

• Like 2

I'll admit that when people were predicting BAC in the top six back in May and June I thought they were crazy. I figured they would be 8th or maybe 7th at best. Man, they proved me wrong! They definitely won me over this year and I was thrilled to see them climb all the way to a much-deserved top six finish. I can't wait to see what they come out with next year and I'm hoping to see them continue to climb.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Liahona said:

The guard staff at BAC sure know how to dress the part...fantastic finish!

20841191_10155548821268490_3244554446828

Careful now, lot of people complaining about legs showing this year.  LOL.  Congratulations to you all for helping to give these kids an amazing year.  You are an incredible staff and all Boston alumni are proud and thankful.  You are a good looking group.  Very different looking than when you were all in Vermont.  Ha ha ha.

• Like 4

I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of fans who absolutely loved this show!  It was, hands down, one of the best live drum corps experiences I've ever had - and, given that I've been involved with this activity for over 30 years, says something.

Looking back, there are only a handful of shows that stirred my emotions like Wicked Games. The commitment to character, talent of all sections, and stunning production values all combined to put 12 minutes of pure magic on the field.  Then, if that wasn't enough, that absolutely brilliant "burn at the stakes" effect at the end was, by far, one of the all-time best pieces of visual mastery that will be talked about for years to come.

Thank you, BAC, for Wicked Games...a show I will talk about and savor for many, many years.

• Like 8

I can't give enough praise for this years battery who were a bit underrated IMO...here's a finals week lot video from Innovative percussion...what a great percussion book...

...and one more I found...so good!

and why not...here's a 3rd...BASSES!!!!

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 4

BAC Merchandise/Souvie question ..... I know i saw pics of BAC's souvie area at Finals... and i 'assume' they may have sold out of MANY items still listed as available on the website (not FACEBOOK), is there a telephone # or someone to email to get an update as to what is still available?  Or, should I order what I want and hope for the best?    I wouldn't want to place an order, have my card charged & wait 1-2 mos for it to arrive.... I've had that happen in 2011 with another corps....   Any contact info out there?