2017 Boston Crusaders

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It's really wonderful.  And the guard is absolutely compelling. 

I modified my remarks as it seems shewhois rethought his posting and wanted more " proof ", and Liahona was able to provide what Shewhois needed for reassurance that what we all heard and saw this season from Boston's singer soloist from their Guard was authentic. So I guess we can now move on to the next rumor that comes down the pike. I heard a rumor this evening that Michael Gaines is leaving SCV and will become the new starting QB for the Cleveland Browns this season. Thats a step up for the Browns at QB for certain, but I'm not so sure SCV can easily replace Gaines at their Guard position.

21 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

Sorry for all those I've upset. I didn't mean to stir up trouble, and I still have some unanswered questions, but I figure this is a topic I should just keep to myself.

I don't have a problem with you asking questions.  You seem sincere in your curiosity, and I would be happy to provide any info I can.  

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Boston has had great success with a singer in 15 and 17.

Boston's singer in 2015 was authentic too.  She was magnificently talented as well imo.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:41 AM, Jeff Ream said:

got to spend a little time with the organization tuesday and dropped off some treats for the kids, Darren and staff. great, fun group of people, very welcoming and seriously having fun with this concept. cant wait to see the new drill get worked in live

What new drill did you see that never happened?...LOL

I can also confirm that Aubrey sang every show live....other than her very last note which needed to be pitch altered to simulate her drifting off....she is an incredible vocalist and guard member.  I will be a fan of hers forever.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Yes. Her singing was different each performance... 

I agree 100% with this statement.  There is no question about it.  

• Like 1