2017 Boston Crusaders

Just now, emc2 said:

Great show last night.  Working hard.   Cleaning goes on ( better and better). 

...and so it goes for every other drum corps...not very newsworthy

What happened to the photo?   

Just now, George Dixon said:

Tuba hole. So many tuba holes this time of year. 

Great pic!

Last I heard they filled their tuba hole...but who knows...in this activity things change by the hour...haha

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Last I heard they filled their tuba hole...but who knows...in this activity things change by the hour...haha

Very true. Cadets have 3 horn holes I think tonight. 1 they have. 2 they advertised for and I believe are filled. A mello and a... drum roll... tuba hole. 

14 hours ago, Liahona said:

19248139_10213472510705979_4834016577539

Good to see the "'band" isn't delaying the young lady in the bottom left of getting her laps in.  Get off the track people!   But then again, Boston has the permit I imagine.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Very true. Cadets have 3 horn holes I think tonight. 1 they have. 2 they advertised for and I believe are filled. A mello and a... drum roll... tuba hole. 

Yeah members have been in and out of hospital...BAC has an entire medical staff and MD that travels with them...they lost one snare in spring training to injured knee and I heard out for the season for his age out...so they will probably be going out with 8 snares...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Liahona said:

they lost one snare in spring training to injured knee and I heard out for the season for his age out...so they will probably be going out with 8 snares...

They've had some bad luck with snares in recent years.  Wasn't it a couple of years ago they had seven after a prank was pulled on an overseas mm, who went home, but learned it was a hoax?   May they find another one unless it's too late.

Edited by Ghost

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

They've had some bad luck with snares in recent years.  Wasn't it a couple of years ago they had seven after a prank was pulled on an overseas mm, who went home, but learned it was a hoax?   May they find another one unless it's too late.

Snares are not generally a spot that can be replaced from what I've heard???...you'll have to ask the percussion folks about this...

54 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Hi L.  The tuba will be back. ( Pictures) there are a lot of them around no need to put one more up.  I will leave that up to you and B.  Were you there last night.

40 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Snares are not generally a spot that can be replaced from what I've heard???...you'll have to ask the percussion folks about this...

Yeah, hard to plug someone in, especially late in the game.

Mike