Cadets 2017

I liked Tom. We played a game of basketball together against some members while on tour.

Cadets killed their rendition of Kashmir in encores. I say a Led Zep show.

hey they did a Tull show. so ZEP

That would be epic. Ripping off the line with "Nobody's Fault But Mine"...

So, it seems that Cadets 2017 has nothing to do with everything that has been battled on the previous pages. SO, I will try to get back to the topic by asking that the Cadets tackle a piece that I have always thought would be great for Vanguard, the choruses from Deaf of Klinghoffer. Back in the late '90s, Vanguard had success with music I thought would haver been perfect for the Cadets, so it is appropriate that the Cadets take my ideas for Vanguard now. We'll see. Of course a David Bowie or Donna Summer tribute would be cool too.

• Like 1

Could have a disco show theme from the 70's through the 70's lol. With giant disco balls. Corps could wear burgundy tee-shirts, gold suspenders, and crème hot pants much like Cadets guard wore lmao. :thumbdown:

Can anyone fill me in on why Tom left in the first place? I know George and Tom have had a very long friendship and business relationship together

I don't have any insider info. However, Hopkins brought McNutt on board from Madison after the 06 season when Aungst and Larrivee were still designing. McNutt had already been the percussion designer with several corps, so I'd assume he was "designer in waiting" at Cadets or the handwriting was otherwise on the wall.

Could have a disco show theme from the 70's through the 70's lol. With giant disco balls. Corps could wear burgundy tee-shirts, gold suspenders, and crème hot pants much like Cadets guard wore lmao. :thumbdown:

This type of show would require some giant balls to do,.. just as you said.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2