Cadets 2017

I hear Brass guys is coming in and was previously at Cavies...doesn't surprise me since Drew was at Cavies I believe the same time frame.

Not sure I've ever equated great brass lines with Cavies. Interesting to hear officially and then comments.

I thought 2002's hornline was pretty good, Tobias.

• Like 2

I thought 2002's hornline was pretty good, Tobias.

In their super years, all captions were pretty strong. Agreed. I would like to see a DVD consulting along with a team that worked with a top ranked corps. I think the tier 2 staff producing tier 1 results because they were now with Cadets proved harder than we thought after last season.

I'm looking for a Tom Aungst caliber guy for brass and another in the visual/design department. GH needs to step up to assemble a top notch group and then step back from the process and let staff do their thing.

I'm looking for a Tom Aungst caliber guy for brass and another in the visual/design department. GH needs to step up to assemble a top notch group and then step back from the process and let staff do their thing.

Unfortunately I think Tom Aungst's best days are way behind, he took the Crown gig to prove he could hang with the elite groups still. That wasn't proved last year! Only time will tell though.

Edited by TheyMustBeGiants!

Let's not forget he went to Blue Stars and they went from 8th in 2010, 11th in 2011 and out of finals in 2012 when he was part of the design team and percussion caption head.

Well Gino and Colin gave us a 6th place brass and percussion line this year so if look at it that way....