Cadets 2017

Wrong.

For the fan in the stands, that may have seemed to have been the case, but there was tremendous reworking of individual dot books and section re-alignments, a few re-writes of charts, and even a few endings attempted. And the show was re-layered several times from the Demon entrance all the way to the finger stretching angels. But since they were angels and demons, mere human mortals didn't see such heavenly workings.

If I recall they lost a snare which meant the maroon vs cream alignment was out of whack and the battery had to learn all new dots in Oklahoma

Proud of C2, first time they've beat buccaneers I think.

First time they won a show period I think.

Got a call from Rochester.... Big rumor C2 getting folded like the indoor groups and circuit. I hope not

I honestly didn't know that was happening, or even legal? Why would that be legal? I am guessing the other DCA corps can and do do the same thing, but still, it feels...unfair?

DCA corps have been doing it for decades

• Like 1

Between posting dangerous rumors and posting snarky comments this website is devolving into ramd where it can be hazardous to the very activity its contribitors say they love.

• Like 1