Cadets 2017

9 hours ago, Tobias said:

They didn't do well with new stuff in 2016. Just sayin.... My position is if the material has enough depth, you can present it in a totally different way especially with the new modes of instrumentation available to them. 

As much as everyone complains about rehashes, its fascinating to me that now people are defending it. Cadets normally do better when their shows include new music.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Memo to handy person who drilled the holes for the sign.  Remove the wood shavings before taking the picture.

Lol looks like it was JUST done to support their argument. :laughing:

3 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

As much as everyone complains about rehashes, its fascinating to me that now people are defending it. Cadets normally do better when their shows include new music.

Well -- there's rehashes and there's fresh takes.  I'd be ok with the fresh take on Mass because there are so many possibilities with work.  

But George D denied Mass --  BUT -- has he denied it three times?  

Only the shadow knows.

23 hours ago, corpsband said:

Well -- there's rehashes and there's fresh takes.  I'd be ok with the fresh take on Mass because there are so many possibilities with work.  

But George D denied Mass --  BUT -- has he denied it three times?  

Only the shadow knows.

Is that like a heresy or something? Anathema sit

Edited by xandandl

The only thing that concerns me about the show design is relevancy. Will young people find it appealing?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wallace said:

The only thing that concerns me about the show design is relevancy. Will young people find it appealing?

If relevancy/appealing to the youth requires Justin Bieber or Got7, then I'll take irrelevancy, please.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wallace said:

Relevant in what respect?  Musically?  Intellectually?  

If they were to bring a literal recreation of the production perhaps that might be a concern. 

But the theme (doubting the necessity of God in one's life) is pretty universal. 

I thought he was part of the package deal for the 3 way trade of the Wink to the Coats last season .Bloo is supposed to let him try out the ejection seat as they pass through Canadian air space enroute to the other Canton & Hong Kong now that BD is finished with him.