Cadets 2017

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Thought you were signing off "until at least August" Noah, but you found time to give a "like this" click and not answer a question or two.  Do you wish to go silent with info you have because mentioning might get you in trouble?  It reads like you already have signed contract.  Well, I guarantee you'll have more confidence after a DCI year.

Give it a rest. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ghost said:

You are correct 2C, just as no one on DCP has to answer anyone's question.  I imagine many who viewed the video though, knew the Cadets mentioned an eight person choral group, saw around 15 singing, and thought about the same questions I did.  I was hoping young Noah could have answered those questions or at least tell us he didn't feel it was appropriate or at this time had no idea.

Maybe he just didn't have all the information to answer it. Maybe he got pulled off his computer just as he was about to answer your question. Maybe he'll answer it later. Maybe I will get sick from eating too much chocolate. He's pretty respectful. He'll probably get to it when he gets to it. 

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 2

What nice beautiful music. Sad that with such talent, some will be let go. What a nice problem to have for the corps,

Anyone have the name of the piece or of the conductor?

Superheroes don' get sick 'cause there is no such thing as too much chocolate.

Edited by xandandl

Since the Cadets are in a bit of info lockdown, I would imagine Noah has been asked to refrain from posting show info on social media. Congratulations young man! I wish you the best.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Anyone have the name of the piece or of the conductor?

The piece is new to me, but I've found that the text is based on Isaiah 41:10 from the Old Testament.

The conductor is Dr. Donald Dumpson, from the Arch Street Presbyterian Church.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wallace said:

Since the Cadets are in a bit of info lockdown, I would imagine Noah has been asked to refrain from posting show info on social media. Congratulations young man! I wish you the best.

Yes. Even the kids I sponsor are t saying anything except you'll really like it. Definitely a lock down at this point. Good for them. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Yes. Even the kids I sponsor are t saying anything except you'll really like it. Definitely a lock down at this point. Good for them. 

YES! Shutting the hell up until June is a fantastic show and I'm already loving it. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

Thought you were signing off "until at least August" Noah, but you found time to give a "like this" click and not answer a question or two.  Do you wish to go silent with info you have because mentioning might get you in trouble?  It reads like you already have signed contract.  Well, I guarantee you'll have more confidence after a DCI year.

Image result for baby crying

• Like 7

Hello DCP people Happy New Year !!!

• Like 1