Cadets 2017

1 minute ago, Tobias said:

Thanks! Getting ready to board. Sunny Ft Lauderdale here I come! 

But Brasso and BAC are outside of Tampa; that's hours away. (I thought you were going to be the spy-designate to lift the cone of silence.)

1 minute ago, corpsband said:

Buzz's golf cart made it all the way from the The Villages  to Bradenton?  Wow!  

I

2 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Buzz's golf cart made it all the way from the The Villages  to Bradenton?  Wow!  

If that is Boston's opening music, it's catchy, ha, ha.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FTNK said:

Idk about judging conspiracies; I feel like they got the benefit of the doubt in 2016, because that show design was awful

Now why does your comment not surprise me???

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I don't believe in any of this "conspiracy theory" crap about judges being biased against Cadets. They got exactly what they deserved for the past few years. Some of the shows of the few years were pretty good, but not "Cadets greatness" in my opinion. Cadets simply need to step their game up, point blank. I feel that if this year doesn't show significant improvement from the past few years, well I might just give up on their ever winning another championship. Clearly the other top corps aren't taking any crap if last year showed us anything. 

:sneaky::blink::mat::master::crazy::shutup:

17 hours ago, xandandl said:

But Brasso and BAC are outside of Tampa; that's hours away. (I thought you were going to be the spy-designate to lift the cone of silence.)

I have a good pal on BAC BOD. I know lots. And it's all good so far..

21 hours ago, Tobias said:

I respect your opinion more than most here but the towers weren't a deal breaker for me. I've seen much more clutter and visual mess as recently as last year and I won't go into my impression of the Bloo win again but jeez. 

Also felt the Crown 2014 trampoline saga was also overblown. I watched that show today and it was stellar. Visual, guard, BRASS MAY HAVE BEEN THEIR BEST EVER and that show got totally dumped on by the judges. If I were on crown's staff, I would have been scratching my head. Seems whoever beats BD gets crucified by the judges the following season. Let's see what happens to Bloo this season if that trend continues.

I don't follow your logic.  You seem to be suggesting that the same judging community that awarded Crown the championship over BD in 2013 soured on them the in 2014 because... they realized they were wrong the previous year??

I don't see why you just can't accept that maybe Crown's show in 2014 wasn't as good as other corps that year.  No, no, no... that can't be.  Must be the judges getting back at themselves for not giving BD a ring one year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

so they bought your silence too???

where is this photo of which you spoke?

Not talking of competitive info but the BOD is very progressive. No "leader" more of a collective think tank. It can only mean big things for BAC.