Cadets 2017

10 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Fair enough man. Certainly respect your opinion. I get the "let's hope for the best but take a wait and see" on all this. Smart. 

I'll tell you this; even though I have been relatively pleased with the fact they have been relatively silent, I'm starting to get a little antsy. I can't wait for the season to start. I wanna see what these new uniforms look like. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

I'll tell you this; even though I have been relatively pleased with the fact they have been relatively silent, I'm starting to get a little antsy. I can't wait for the season to start. I wanna see what these new uniforms look like. 

My understanding is we will get a show title and some context of that but the new uniforms will be kept secret until the first show. 

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

My understanding is we will get a show title and some context of that but the new uniforms will be kept secret until the first show

I like that. Keep the suspense going. But I hope they're great. 

5 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

lol Tekk's cone of silence is showing it's first crack!  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, corpsband said:

he's making stuff up on the Crown thread

LoL!!...,.CC should give you a DCP " scholarship " for all the stuff you make up on here, that eventually turns out to be completely bogus.... lol!

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

...there he is.  

:)

Really Spring Training is just about right around the corner! 

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Oh... but you conveniently forgot another possibility too ( more likely, in my view too )... that the specific narrative claim here was bogus and simply made up entirely by one single poster on DCP, and not corroborated by any other single poste herer on DCP. Do you think this could be a possibility here In the " inner workings " with the Cadets, Guardling ?  Highly regarded Gino Cipriani was there for years and years,  and with not a sniff of criticism that I'm aware of that he " handcuffed " Show Designers,  Visual Program Coordinators while he was there at the Cadets. Gino has worked many other Corps, Marching Bands, and theres never been a criticism that he  meddled in areas of the Show Programming that " restricted " others ability to perform their duties and responsibilities. Any single DCP'er can just make up a story on here in attempts to " flex their muscle "  But then the story is really nothing more than just total BS.. If a few Cadeters here get their feathers ruffled because I called out a narrative developed on here regarding Gino Cipriani as a meddler as BS, tough luck. The poster certainly was given ample opportunity to retrack or even modfify that criticism of Gino if he wanted too. But he chose not too. So I gave my assessment of that too.. and don't regret a thing about any of my assessment of the criticisms of Gino and so we move on to hopefully lighter things.

What I stated was fact not opinion. You on the other hand have your peacock feathers all erect because Gino is at BAC now and are taking on a defensive stance. I never said Gino was not great at what he does rather I was pointing out Jeff's task at Cadets was "not easy". That's all. In any case, how bout those Russians! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tobias said:

What I stated was fact not opinion. You on the other hand have your peacock feathers all erect because Gino is at BAC now and are taking on a defensive stance.  

Nooooooooo... lol!.. its more like you are taking on a bitter stance on a highly respected , long time Cadets Brass Caption Head that left your Cadets, so you decided to take an undeserved shot at him.... on a criticism that no one has ever brought up before on him over his many years of success with not only the Cadets but with a half dozen other DCI Corps, several DCA Corps, as well as over a half dozen competing MB's at both the H.S. and University Levels. YOU initiated the  aggressive criticism of him above. I called you out on that bogus, bitter charge of yours, that's all. Look, you had the opportunity to take your aggressive swipe at Gino Cipriani..( and then not retrack, or modify the criticism of him), and I had the opportunity to call out your claim on him as pure BS on him.. I think the issue has had an ample airing now however, and time is well past any further discussion on this, imo

Edited by BRASSO