Cadets 2017

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I think if we

" we " ? lol!

8 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

......leekers are not just in the White House...lol

Who knows, but " leekers " will not be not found in any scrabble games any time soon.. lol

Edited by BRASSO

40 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Leeks taste like onions (this response will surely p#ss off those who complain this thread has derailed).

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BRASSO said:

We have a poster above, "Fran Haring" that confirms this staffer was not a  meddler  there, and never " handcuffed"  other staffers in their assigned capacities there.

Personally, I would not trust this "Fran Haring" individual to deliver accurate information on anything.

Except, perhaps, on where to find a good crab cake in Baltimore or a good Italian hot dog in New Jersey. :ninja:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Personally, I would not trust this "Fran Haring" individual to deliver accurate information on anything.

Except, perhaps, on where to find a good crab cake in Baltimore or a good Italian hot dog in New Jersey. :ninja:

and very eye catching shirts:blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

Keeping this completely off the rails...what pray tell is an Italian hot dog?  Would that be a grilled sausage with onions and peppers from the guy outside of  Fenway Park?

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Well if you think the criticism of the DCI Hall of Famer is " no big deal" .... 

No one seems to think twice about coming on here and criticizing another certain DCI Hall of Famer on a practically daily basis.

• Like 1