Cadets 2017

1 hour ago, Brass34 said:

For me it boils down to this: I don't want the staff to feel they need to choose a show that appeals to the uniform (i.e. Toy Souldier). Rather, have the uniform reflect the show. But yeah I guess we'll find out soon enough what they've come up with. Hopefully it's good so this forum doesn't explode. And I agree...all eyes will be on Bluecoats to see if they continue with the costuming 

Agreed. I suspect there is a real push to get the corps back into the upper tier competitively  where they have been for 30 seasons and understand it's not just the guard that is expected to participate in the theme of the show. I'd rather they stay competitively relevant with a new look than to stagnate or slide by clinging to the traditional uni. Perhaps it's something they revisit if the show concept permits but for this season, the emphasis should be performing an innovative and thoughtful product at a high level of performance. THATS what people expect of the Cadets. IMO 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wonder if it was full of walkers?  :-D

Go open the door and let us know lol..:help:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Cadets walkers -- something we need to see !!  

I wonder if Cadet zombies step off with the wrong foot?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Agreed. I suspect there is a real push to get the corps back into the upper tier competitively  where they have been for 30 seasons and understand it's not just the guard that is expected to participate in the theme of the show. I'd rather they stay competitively relevant with a new look than to stagnate or slide by clinging to the traditional uni. Perhaps it's something they revisit if the show concept permits but for this season, the emphasis should be performing an innovative and thoughtful product at a high level of performance. THATS what people expect of the Cadets. IMO 

most of us expect them in the top 3 each year, if not the top 2

it's a lot more crowded in the medal ranks these days with resurgent SCV/Cavaliers programs as well as the entry of Coats & Crown

six doesn't fit into 3 very well

I bet it turns out what brought on the zombie apocalypse was the change in uniform....

:peek:

• Like 3