Cadets 2017

Would be hilarious if they wind up doing Monty Python and the Holy Grail..."Bring out your dead "!!:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

HoF nominees, some great folk there.

https://yea.org/home/news/1616-2017-hall-of-fame-nominees

Jon Bilby was the trumpet marching tech in 2000 and he was a model for how I wanted to look when I marched. I marched with Emma Roberts-Martinez. She was pretty passionate guard member and I think she was the tech in 2005 (correct me if I'm wrong). Glad to see these two on that list. Definitely deserved. 

• Like 1

Hello all! My name is Hayes, and i'm a current member of the 2017 cadets tuba section. I typically do not follow these forums because ~ignorance is bliss~ but today, im here to talk about something vital to the success of this great drum corps!

I know this may be an unorthodox method of communicating, and may not be the main purpose of this thread, but i am here to shamelessly plug our mandatory fundraiser for this year. 

This year, the corps will be selling a yearbook including bios, show information, action shots, and other neat things during the latter part of the season (available at our souvie booth). We are currently selling advertisements for pages in this yearbook, and i'm reaching out to see if any regulars on here are willing to, or know someone who is willing to take advantage of this opportunity.

Pages can be purchased at cadetsyearbook.org, where you will be prompted to upload your proposed ad, and other pertinent information. Please list Hayes Dunlevy as the member youre supporting (i would appreciate it) :)

Note that the deadline to submit an ad is April 30th!!

Here are the following prices for advertisements:

Full Page: $500

Half Page; $300

Quarter Page: $200

Eighth Page: $100

Please be aware that any ads for corporations that rival the cadets (jupiter, fjm, etc) cant be considered. And please be aware that the admin staff will ultimately determine what is appropriate!

Thank you for your consideration. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Jon Bilby was the trumpet marching tech in 2000 and he was a model for how I wanted to look when I marched. I marched with Emma Roberts-Martinez. She was pretty passionate guard member and I think she was the tech in 2005 (correct me if I'm wrong). Glad to see these two on that list. Definitely deserved. 

Yes she did a great job with the 2005 guard. 

18 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

. I marched with Emma Roberts-Martinez. She was pretty passionate guard member and I think she was the tech in 2005 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Hmm.  April Gilligan married a Martinez.Then Emma Roberts marries a Martinez.  Is this a guard requirement?  Or are they siblings like Gino's wife and Colin's wife?

9 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Or are they siblings like Gino's wife and Colin's wife?

Anybody that says that you don't learn anything new on DCP, is wrong. I did not know that Gino ( Cipriani ) and Colin( McNutt )'s wives are siblings. Cool info !

• Like 1

OMG... We need info on shows...this place is getting pretty desperate for info..any info lol.:silly::silly:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Hmm.  April Gilligan married a Martinez.Then Emma Roberts marries a Martinez.  Is this a guard requirement?  Or are they siblings like Gino's wife and Colin's wife?

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Anybody that says that you don't learn anything new on DCP, is wrong. I did not know that Gino ( Cipriani ) and Colin( McNutt )'s wives are siblings. Cool info !

You're right! I never knew this either! 

2 hours ago, jonwoody said:

OMG... We need info on shows...this place is getting pretty desperate for info..any info lol.:silly::silly:

Yes! Cadets I'm sorry for telling you to shut the hell up until June. So please, INFORMATION! Pretty please????

• Like 2