Cadets 2017

53 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

You're right! I never knew this either! 

Yes! Cadets I'm sorry for telling you to shut the hell up until June. So please, INFORMATION! Pretty please????

No more naked photos please... I can't take it.. please no more:whistle::notme:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

You're right! I never knew this either! 

Yes! Cadets I'm sorry for telling you to shut the hell up until June. So please, INFORMATION! Pretty please????

Just for you :)

Hop participated in a podcast run by two C2Pit guys today. Said that the show music would be dropped in the next 7-10 days to correspond with a donation drive.

Edited by aLittleBird
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, aLittleBird said:

Just for you :)

Hop participated in a podcast run by two C2Pit guys today. Said that the show music would be dropped in the next 7-10 days to correspond with a donation drive.

pretty standard yea strategy.  keep teasing the release / offering early access to donors to drive up conversions.   theory is people get tired of waiting if you repeatedly say "soon".  not sure it's sound but there it is. 

• Like 3

I hear the show title will be " Monte Python's Bring Out Your Dead Mass":unsure:

I just want you to know that all of you guys are wrong about the show if they are able to get the rights for what they want. Like not even in the ballpark. This after talking to members recently

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

I just want you to know that all of you guys are wrong about the show if they are able to get the rights for what they want. Like not even in the ballpark. This after talking to members recently

"Unheard Bernstein" ????

16 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

I love when people are proven wrong especially when they make outlandish statements.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, corpsband said:

pretty standard yea strategy.  keep teasing the release / offering early access to donors to drive up conversions.   theory is people get tired of waiting if you repeatedly say "soon".  not sure it's sound but there it is. 

Yeah seriously. It's been "soon" or "in a couple weeks" for like almost 2 months now. Kinda annoying. But I guess it works because we've all been talking about it and creating speculation

But now it's April. It's time. Give us SOMETHING. A title. Repertoire. A picture with hidden meaning. Anything.

• Like 1

The Cadets  this season will be doing the music from the movie " The Artist ". Anyone that tells you the show will have lots of Narration however is making an outlandish statement and will be proven wrong.

12 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The Cadets  this season will be doing the music from the movie " The Artist ". Anyone that tells you the show will have lots of Narration however is making an outlandish statement and will be proven wrong.

As they should be.