Cadets 2017

16 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The Cadets  this season will be doing the music from the movie " The Artist ". Anyone that tells you the show will have lots of Narration however is making an outlandish statement and will be proven wrong.

Well since Brasso is cross-threading today, I guess it's okay for me to break the Cone of Silence for his favorite corps and announce that Boston will be doing a show entitled, wait for it.... BACk to the Future. {Who else could afford a DeLorean?}

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Boston will be doing a show entitled, wait for it.... BACk to the Future. {Who else could afford a DeLorean?}

Indeed, they also bought a Flux Capacitor that supposedly has 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power to generate the power equivalent to 12 Boeing Jet Engines. The show will soar, I'm told.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Indeed, they also bought a Flux Capacitor that supposedly has 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power to generate the power equivalent to 12 Boeing Jet Engines. The show will soar, I'm told.

I heard they're buying the Boeing Jet too just in case any bus troubles arise! 

30 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Indeed! Thankfully O'reilly Auto Parts is selling them now. Boston might have purchased the last one, since the product is currently out of stock.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor.html

13 minutes ago, Eleran said:

They gave you a bench!

Yeah you got your bench now sit on it !!:sumo:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eleran said:

They gave you a bench!

Oh true. 

6 hours ago, Tobias said:

I heard they're buying the Boeing Jet too just in case any bus troubles arise! 

They had a new one already built for Pres. Trump, but he feels the price was too high, so Boston bought it, and Boeing has to tweak the numbers for a new AF1.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

I just want you to know that all of you guys are wrong about the show if they are able to get the rights for what they want. Like not even in the ballpark. This after talking to members recently

14 hours ago, BRASSO said:

The Cadets  this season will be doing the music from the movie " The Artist ". Anyone that tells you the show will have lots of Narration however is making an outlandish statement and will be proven wrong.

I heard Lion King