Cadets 2017

Is there going to be an official announcement out of Cadet's social media? Or on the website? I want to see a graphic or short video like other corps have done in order to get a glimpse of possible design. Need to over analyze the font and stuff

Just now, FaustianMachine said:

Idk, to me it sounds like Awakening Part Dos. Great music, good ideas, just too many of them. I'm predicting 4-8

Wow half way thru the show announcement and you figured it out already lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FaustianMachine said:

Idk, to me it sounds like Awakening Part Dos. Great music, good ideas, just too many of them. I'm predicting 4-8

You might be right, but I'll reserve my judgment until after I see the first few shows and how they match up head-to-head with the other corps. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Wow half way thru the show announcement and you figured it out already lol

I'll never forget when we watched the 2004 Cavaliers (James Bond show) rehearsing before their first show and the hubs said "looks like 4th place to me".  

I still remind him of this. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Brass34 said:

Is there going to be an official announcement out of Cadet's social media? Or on the website? I want to see a graphic or short video like other corps have done in order to get a glimpse of possible design. Need to over analyze the font and stuff

Yes

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'll never forget when we watched the 2004 Cavaliers (James Bond show) rehearsing before their first show and the hubs said "looks like 4th place to me".  

I still remind him of this. 

I know right? It's so impossible to tell, especially while the show is still being announced lol

• Like 2