Cadets 2017

16 minutes ago, FaustianMachine said:

Idk, to me it sounds like Awakening Part Dos. Great music, good ideas, just too many of them. I'm predicting 4-8

Another prediction of a corps placement based on the posting of music and an idea or two of what will take place on the field.  Could you post the sheets please.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Maroon is the New Black

(in Hopkins' words)

hopefully it goes as well as "Orange is the New Bloo" went 

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Another prediction of a corps placement based on the posting of music and an idea or two of what will take place on the field.  Could you post the sheets please.

People make placement predictions on DCP starting the day after Finals. So what.

• Like 4

Sounds like an amazing show. Hop says they had many more design meetings than ever before and I'm very excited. Mass, stained glass windows, church pews, choir and Sully wanted nudity in the  "fallen" section of the show. Maybe they can get the red veil from Crown.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

About 60 vets plus 20 C2 members 

lots in percussion and guard 

kids very talented

switched to euphoniums (8)

Perhaps their toughest Brass book ever and they'll be hauling. So much for the staging trumps drill mentality from last year I guess. People I spoke with at wine tasting said percussion is what we expected, very strong and the Brass line is very talented as always but it's going to take them time to get a handle on those runs. 

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

People make placement predictions on DCP starting the day after Finals. So what.

Now, now B.  I recall a post or five of yours with similar thoughts how others feel a corps will place based long before their first show in front of the judges.