Cadets 2017

Wow that's one heavy theme. 

I'm a firm believer in the even year curse for the Cadets, so they're probably gonna finish top 3 this year. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Now, now B.  I recall a post or five of yours with similar thoughts how others feel a corps will place based long before their first show in front of the judges.

Exactly.  As a fan, I make pre season placement predictions each preseason , despite not knowing anything about the field show, nor anything about the other Corps either. So what ?

Edited by BRASSO

10 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

And it's silly.   But you already know that...;-)

Yup..  as a fan, doing silly pre season DCI  placement predictions has never stopped me before, so it won;t now. I know people that are betting in Vegas right now on who is going to win the Super Bowl next season, and they are NOT putting their money down on the N.E. Patriots... now how silly is that Terri ?    ( lol!)

• Like 1

No way to tell, but it sounds interesting at least! I hope (as always) that they have a good year and a great experience as members and staff. Mostly hoping Mike Terry and the hornline have a fantastic time together and do great things, I have a ton of respect for Mike

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Predicting 2nd place. 

Right under SCV. Yep I said it.

• Like 1

I hope I will like the Cadets choir in this show... as it will be a predominent featured  section in their Drum Corps this summer... 8 minutes of the show. Thats a lot. But I have heard the Cadets choir, and its exceedingly talented. So I'm looking forward to this years show from the Cadets.

1 minute ago, FTNK said:

No way to tell, but it sounds interesting at least! I hope (as always) that they have a good year and a great experience as members and staff. Mostly hoping Mike Terry and the hornline have a fantastic time together and do great things, I have a ton of respect for Mike

He's great and a stickler for detail for sure. 

• Like 2