Cadets 2017

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

If only a real mass was 11 minutes.  :biggrin:  I kid, I kid...

That would be heavenly. I do start to think about brunch 20 minutes into mass. Don't judge me, I have a fast metabolism.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Today 

18699694_10155427788491349_1218770061240

19 hours ago, George Dixon said:

18588772_10155427788721349_1939991722654

I mean, these are great shots and all, but how do we know these aren't just shots of them standing there at the end or beginning of a phrase? A video of their doing actual work would be a better way to judge how well they actually look. 

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I mean, these are great shots and all, but how do we know these aren't just shots of them standing there at the end or beginning of a phrase? A video of their doing actual work would be a better way to judge how well they actually look. 

it was day 2. I would imagine these were positions they were rehearsing - not movement. Could be the start or end of a phrase I suppose

Hey guys can you help out?  I'm getting a request to update the MASS list of songs...

"Will the Spotify playlist be updated according to which Mass pieces Cadets are playing now that that info is out there?"

Where can I find the list of what he is saying?...I don't want to cut out parts of Mass of it that may be in the show...thanks..

18 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

it was day 2. I would imagine these were positions they were rehearsing - not movement. Could be the start or end of a phrase I suppose

Makes sense. 

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

But it seems they are working on technique which is certainly a good thing. 

• Like 1