Cadets 2017

49 minutes ago, Tobias said:

But it seems they are working on technique which is certainly a good thing. 

Oh come on, any positive comments about Cadets must be shot down. Now if these were pictures of Crown's guard, it would be considered proof that they will win guard. DCP can be so silly at times.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dans said:

Oh come on, any positive comments about Cadets must be shot down. Now if these were pictures of Crown's guard, it would be considered proof that they will win guard. DCP can be so silly at times.

Silly me. We're on DCP. The drum corps twilight zone.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, dans said:

Now wait just a #### minute, I was simply saying that it would be more advantageous to see a VIDEO of that technique instead of a picture. 

21 minutes ago, dans said:

Sorry Tobias, my comment was not directed to you in any way. I actually agree with your comments.

Oh I know it wasn't. We agree on most things.

2 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Now wait just a #### minute, I was simply saying that it would be more advantageous to see a VIDEO of that technique instead of a picture. 

Be careful. Timeout for you. You can't say #### on DCP! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Hopkins is saying he will be doing some FB live and some video over ST. I'd expect some sort of video content this weekend or so. Some quick snips I believe is the plan 

6 hours ago, Liahona said:

Hey guys can you help out?  I'm getting a request to update the MASS list of songs...

"Will the Spotify playlist be updated according to which Mass pieces Cadets are playing now that that info is out there?"

Where can I find the list of what he is saying?...I don't want to cut out parts of Mass of it that may be in the show...thanks..

Thanks for the help! :unsure:

https://yea.org/news/1671-introducing-the-cadets-s-2017-show-the-faithful-the-fallen-the-forgiven

Devotions: Kyrie Eleison
Simple Song
De Profundis
Agnus Dei