Cadets 2017

On 6/9/2017 at 4:03 PM, George Dixon said:

Ridiculous.  Boy Jeff accomplished what he wanted. 

yup...got clarification. all i wanted.

no offense, but in my area alone, we've had over a dozen educators break rule #1 in the last few years. I'm hypersensitive to it, and just recently saw a friend ruin his life falling into it. The last thing i want is a corps that I have friends teaching at to get sucked up in it and get stained by it.

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1

Well fortunately in just two days we will be able to compare corps' first performance and gripe about judging and poor design choices instead of speculating/arguing about what might be.

Edited by Wadep66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, henry7184 said:

I'll add my crazy. I would be shell-shocked if Boston beat Crown. Crown has a championship design through and through. I feel they are in a better state right now than they were at this time in 2015 and 2016. I'm not sure what you've heard or seen, but I have little doubt that Crown will remain a medalist.

I've seen what everyone else has seen.  You see it one way and I see it another.  If I had to bet right now I would bet that Crown doesn't medal this year.  There is plenty of room to be wrong but I stand by my gut response.

Fan of the Arts

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

hi back from a week in sunny Florida.

i have an agenda against ######## and criminals.Sometimes thats Hop. Not the corps itself. While many flailed them on here last year, and especially some of the newer staff, i actually defended them. imagine, a guy who "hates" a corps defending them! I even very much so like what I've seen this year from them and gave some cash to 3 kids marching. cant hate them that bad if i'm helping to feed the beast!

now I did see he had an attorney send Dave Shaw a letter about using images of the corps on Facebook which seems perrty, given that Dave would do anything for the Cadets no matter how many times they have ###### on him, but that's a minor issue.

Hoping to see a good product from them in a few weeks and glad to know all staff is legal because PA doesnt screw around if not.

Wow...you're back. Here we go again. You're a very self-absorbed individual.

• Like 3

Well the season is upon us. ALL the Cadets haters are crawling out of their burrows and attacking after a long winter. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Ignore him

Hope he had fun on his required 2 weeks away from the bank.  LOL. Some people are what they are, Hope Florida was fun.

25 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Well the season is upon us. ALL the Cadets haters are crawling out of their burrows and attacking after a long winter. 

Well just because someone might not like what they are doing doesn't mean they are a Cadet-hater. I've been a long time fan of the Cadets, myself. Since 1983. Saw them live for the first time in '84 and I was just a shell-shocked 14 year old then. '87 (along with '91 Star and '87 Vanguard) remains one of my top 3 favorite shows ever. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Well just because someone might not like what they are doing doesn't mean they are a Cadet-hater. I've been a long time fan of the Cadets, myself. Since 1983. Saw them live for the first time in '84 and I was just a shell-shocked 14 year old then. '87 (along with '91 Star and '87 Vanguard) remains one of my top 3 favorite shows ever. 

87 was amazing!!

i will never forget Allentown that year and the showdown between those two corps

Edited by George Dixon