Cadets 2017

Before I head out to the theater tonight...I just wanted to say...I've heard that luck chooses only the strongest competitors. And if it so, I’m sure it will follow the Cadets wherever they go this season, because they try really hard to succeed in all their undertakings. And they will. 

Good luck tonight!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

That's great. I remember seeing it during finals week (that was when I first saw it). I just sat there in complete awe. The part in your picture, while so cool, was just like 1 great moment in a show with 11.5 minutes of great moments.

Finals week was definitely surreal (for me). It was the first time in my drum corps career that I was sitting in that position. 

1 minute ago, 84BDsop said:

Just saw Cadets unis on a FB post....this thread should hit 800 pages by the time I get to work tonight.

You're late. Most people on here already saw them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Just saw Cadets unis on a FB post....this thread should hit 800 pages by the time I get to work tonight.

The final set of costumes for the production. Look fantastic on the field. Shako to be added later this season 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, flammaster said:

So funny that I had a Cadets alum go off on me in April about WGI of all things.  lol

I love it!

Why is that so funny?