Cadets 2017

4 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Irony?

Not really.  Do you think all corps alumni of any given corps like the WGI approach of modern DCI. I personally know a couple BD alumnus who hate it!

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Not really.  Do you think all corps alumni of any given corps like the WGI approach of modern DCI. I personally know a couple BD alumnus who hate it!

I'm not entirely thrilled with the trend myself, but I prefer to take it on a case by case basis.

Spirit looks great....Cadets, like a bad HS band copy of 'Coats, designed in-house by someone new to the game to save money..

• Like 3

I know it's based on a Mass... but the show might be a little to religious for my tastes.

I think they could do with less narration. I don't think we need "LET US PRAY!" and a confessional.

Playing was good though, looking forward to seeing where this show goes.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

I reeeealllly like this show. Don't care about the silly kids laughing and mocking this concept. Surprised honestly how much I liked this. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, henry7184 said:

Good thing you did. I just watched 2000 last night. You guys were just incredible. That drill was one of the best ever, IMO, and that show was probably THE greatest show ever from a GE perspective.

Best drum corps show for sure. 

Is there a page limit for threats in this forum software?  I think this thread will reach it this season if some,  if not, it may tax the algorithm for pagination.  :innocent: