Cadets 2017

10 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Those were definitely highlights for me of the non-show music last year, but are not on the program this year.  And even last year, I'm not sure whether they played the Mahler much, if at all, after June.

I never heard it after ST 

3 hours ago, wallace said:

It wouldn't be wise for BD or Bluecoats to ignore the Vanguard. They might not see them in the rear view for long. That show is the real deal and possibly their best since '99.

I don't think after tonight BD is ignoring Santa Clara. They have a total package show, IMO. Visually and musically interesting. Their show last year was more enjoyable to me than their show this year, but I think this years design can win.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I don't think after tonight BD is ignoring Santa Clara. They have a total package show, IMO. Visually and musically interesting. Their show last year was more enjoyable to me than their show this year, but I think this years design can win.

I feel the same way. I'm not really interested in a lot of the closer music, but it is top-notch. 2016 was my favorite musical show of the year.

17 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I'm ACTUALLY impressed what the guard. :blink:

What the hell is going on here? :blink:

They are getting really good! Going to be interesting 

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

I have to say.... I saw a vid of BD's show and was taken aback with how rough their guard was.  Very uncharacteristic for them.  I'm sure they'll clean up, but wow....  Cadets seem to be sticking the #### out of their tosses right now.

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

1 minute ago, chaddyt said:

I have to say.... I saw a vid of BD's show and was taken aback with how rough their guard was.  Very uncharacteristic for them.  I'm sure they'll clean up, but wow....  Cadets seem to be sticking the #### out of their tosses right now.

I actually watched THEM more than I watched the rest of the corps. 

• Like 1

I havent been able to find any videos of run throughs. Someone help me. I hated the theater broadcast so have been looking for a better perspective

The guard staff has finally gelled into what many of us were expecting it to be. Took a while, but theyre doing a great job

• Like 2