Cadets 2017

Just now, Fan of the Arts said:

Not too long ago the thought of Cadets on the podium this year didn't seem possible.  How quickly that has changed.

Fan of the Arts

My God, I had them 8-10 three weeks ago, LOL. Glad I ate my words a couple weeks ago instead of now.....less moronic.

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

I think it's going to be really hard to knock out Bluecoats, BD and SCV from the top 3. I just don't see any of them finishing lower. I think SCV has the best show of the season, and they now have a great hornline, so the sky is the limit for them. I'd love to see SCV, Cadets, Bluecoats (1-2-3).

Now here we agree because as crazy as it sounds right now I do see the possibility of BD falling off the podium, more like pushed off about the time they all reach Indy.

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fan of the Arts said:

Now here we agree because as crazy as it sounds right now I do see the possibility of BD falling off the podium, more like pushed off about the time they all reach Indy.

Fan of the Arts

I've counted out BD in the past. I will never make that mistake again.

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

I'm not ready to lock SCV into top 3 just yet 

1 minute ago, Fan of the Arts said:

Fan of the Arts

I agree with this! Now. But, These shows evolve so quickly over the summer. Let's see who evolves best!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

My God, I had them 8-10 three weeks ago, LOL. Glad I ate my words a couple weeks ago instead of now.....less moronic.

Did you eat your words a couple of weeks ago?  I must have missed that.  I do remember saying that Cadets would surpass Crown and Cavies before the Texas run.  Possible?  I think so!

Fan of the Arts

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I'm not ready to lock SCV into top 3 just yet 

I will be completely shell-shocked if they are not. Their show is unbelievable live. It is SO demanding, interesting, and just fun. The coolest show I have ever seen. It is just great. They definitely have the potential to win percussion, brass and guard come finals. I think it's going to be a three man race to the finish with BD, Bluecoats and SCV.

2 minutes ago, Fan of the Arts said:

Did you eat your words a couple of weeks ago?  I must have missed that.  I do remember saying that Cadets would surpass Crown and Cavies before the Texas run.  Possible?  I think so!

Fan of the Arts

Oh yeah, and I'll eat them more. Every day. I've never been so wrong about a show before.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

George I did say "possibility".  I could easily say Crown could find themselves on the outside looking in.

Fan of the Arts

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I will be completely shell-shocked if they are not. Their show is unbelievable live. It is SO demanding, interesting, and just fun. The coolest show I have ever seen. It is just great. They definitely have the potential to win percussion, brass and guard come finals. I think it's going to be a three man race to the finish with BD, Bluecoats and SCV.

I've only seen it on video and it is flat watch online, but I know some shows are completely different in person so I'm looking forward to seeing them