Cadets 2017

16 hours ago, FTNK said:

Hop just posted that they need sewing volunteers and are planning to "bedazzle the world."

Make it stop make it end

Jesus....

16 hours ago, Eleran said:

Nah, I think they are just looking for people to sew together a really big piece of silk for the closer ...

tumblr_nu08wth1zo1uyzgbao1_500.gif

Even still.  

Doesn't sound like this was something they had planned for as Hop is looking for last minute volunteers.

More throwing #### to see what sticks....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

Even still.  

Doesn't sound like this was something they had planned for as Hop is looking for last minute volunteers.

More throwing #### to see what sticks....

1. I think that was a joke :laughing:

2. We only have about 2-3 seamstress. More hands are ALWAYS appreciated

1 minute ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

1. I think that was a joke :laughing:

2. We only have about 2-3 seamstress. More hands are ALWAYS appreciated

I hope it was.  Most are in agreement that this show needs less, not more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

Maybe.

Then again, after his Facebook Live news of removing all direct references to Jesus from the show, probably not.

(Why do you choose to do Mass and then halfway through the season decide to remove references to Christ from the show? Are crossses next?)

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, George Dixon said:

That thread got really nasty last night. I was so disappointed in some of the comments and I'm glad they addressed the members posting so harshly 

I didn't see it before it got completely hosed, anybody notable get booted, or a bunch of "DCP Rookies?"

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

Then again, after his Facebook Live news of removing all direct references to Jesus from the show, probably not.

(Why do you choose to do Mass and then halfway through the season decide to remove references to Christ from the show? Are crossses next?)

They decided to remove some of the narration and the Jesus references. REMOVING stuff is what everyone here was asking for so....

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Tobias said:

They decided to remove some of the narration and the Jesus references. REMOVING stuff is what everyone here was asking for so....

As I understand it, they are removing the references because some found mentioning Jesus offensive, not to simplify the show. Just saying, wouldn't you think about this before deciding to do an entire show based on the Catholic mass?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

As I understand it, they are removing the references because some found mentioning Jesus offensive, not to simplify the show. Just saying, wouldn't you think about this before deciding to do an entire show based on the Catholic mass?

The issue wasn't mentioning Jesus was "offensive," it was that the dialogue was making it difficult for some people to connect to the show. Even with the large amount of cross references, it can still be accessible to the general public. They kind of wanted to leave it out from the beginning anyway