Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Not really.  Other DCI Corps Directors have definately " stood up to him " in the past when they felt his actions were out of line. But what happens inside YEA/ Cadets is for others inside these organizations to decide for themselves too.

I disagree. He gets whatever he wants eventually. Just look at G7 and then TOC. What a gas. 

Sell more Candy folks. 

Edited by E3D
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

I disagree. He gets whatever he wants eventually. Just look at G7 and then TOC. What a gas. 

Sell more Candy folks. 

He's been right more than wrong so there ya go. 

Just now, George Dixon said:

He's been right more than wrong so there ya go. 

I admire and respect that. But?? 

6 minutes ago, E3D said:

. He gets whatever he wants eventually. 

Nope. Not anymore, anyway.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I'm putting in my application for the next Cadets corps director. #MakeCadetsGreatAgain :bluedevil:

Now let's see. You are going to France soon. '

Another top leadership person also with a lot of hair who also has problems with his internet communications just got back from France.

He had a public relations guy on Pennsylvania Avenue named Sean Spicer. But now Sean Spicer is available as a defensive block for communications on West Hamilton Avenue in Pennsylvania.

Either you or Hopkins with a lot of hairs want to be president and the Swedish man lives in the yellow house. 

Edited by xandandl

32 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

When do we get to see you in the hat? And I hear Sean Spicer is available to run your campaign.  

Just having some fun. :)

Hahaha!!!

18 minutes ago, E3D said:

Look man.. or gal. or ... I like the big Maroon and gold band. Garfield is one of the reasons why I like DCI so much. I never marched . had the opportunity but decided against it due to loyalty with BAC. But let me say something if you or anyone other than the person who is there now could take over I would feel much better about the direction. At this point G HOP is on another planet and should take back to leigh high valley or wherever just retire now.  Here is my HOP impression ..... ..... ..... ... ...  ...... ...... ok by myself now........ .... 

I feel that's the only way to build upon and continue the legacy of excellence that Cadets have established. I can't sit by anymore while the corps I worshipped and for which I eventually marched continues spinning down the toilet bowl. I like to win and I like to entertain the crowd. I want the crowd to go bonkers again for Cadets. I HAVE to make this happen. 

OH and by the way, I am a man; a sexy man at that. 

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Now let's see. You are going to France soon. '

Another top leadership person also with a lot of hair who also has problems with his internet communications just got back from France.

He had a public relations guy on Pennsylvania Avenue named Sean Spicer. But now Sean Spicer is available as a defensive block for communications on West Hamilton Avenue in Pennsylvania.

Either you or Hopkins with a lot of hairs want to be president and the Swedish man lives in the yellow house. 

He needs to trim -----------------JUST saying

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

I would like to announce my candidacy 

I'm running against Lyin' 2000cadet

He is so low energy. And look at that face! 

:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::bluedevil:

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I would like to announce my candidacy 

I'm running against Lyin' 2000cadet

He is so low energy. And look at that face! 

:laughing:

And he uses a Blue Devil in his post.                                                    Who does he think he is? Justin/Rudy?

• Like 2