Cadets 2017

22 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Hey Mike - 

The "relative scores" are not falling just yet. They are actually holding pace with the other top corps

Let's see how SAT and the next week goes and then panic time can set in

I just watched the runs from last night. Cavaliers and Boston are still within striking distance of Cadets - so they could finish 5th and feel solid about 2017

A drop to 7th or 8th could also happen - and the we gather the pitch forks

Honestly from purely enjoyment/creative level I enjoy BD, Coats and Cadets the most out of the top group

I do think (in some ways) 2017 has been a step forward. Especially drill design and visual execution

George, I don't see this show finishing any higher than 6th, I think it drops to 7th or 8th so lets get the pitch forks out now. The show design isn't really that much better than last year and this show doesn't have any excitement what so ever in it. Hell, I think you and Cadet2000 could design a better show, kidding all aside the Cadets need some major changes with the design team in the off season or they will be stuck in the 5th-8th place range, if that's where they want to be then so be it but I certainly don't want to see Cadets in that range. Like Mike said its time Cadets makes decisions based on the future of the corps and what kind of product they want to put out on the field. It's extremely frustrating to watch the Cadets put out a poor show design year after year so I hope they turn it around sooner than later. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

George, I don't see this show finishing any higher than 6th, I think it drops to 7th or 8th so lets get the pitch forks out now. The show design isn't really that much better than last year and this show doesn't have any excitement what so ever in it. Hell, I think you and Cadet2000 could design a better show, kidding all aside the Cadets need some major changes with the design team in the off season or they will be stuck in the 5th-8th place range, if that's where they want to be then so be it but I certainly don't want to see Cadets in that range. Like Mike said its time Cadets makes decisions based on the future of the corps and what kind of product they want to put out on the field. It's extremely frustrating to watch the Cadets put out a poor show design year after year so I hope they turn it around sooner than later. 

I say they will finish 5th. I said they will finish 5th way back in March/April/May and I still say the same

I literally said they would go into SAT in 7th and be about a point behind the next group and then finish 6th in Allentown and then leap frog to 5th on Friday night of finals week

I still think that's what's going to happen. Just rewatched the Cavaliers show from last night - Cadets can beat that. Cavaliers are just cleaner (right now)

• Like 2

I can’t read that FB post as being anything but directed at the kids (marchers)

that's some serious shade and speaking of shade....George, there are just being millennials, get with the times !

Just now, cowtown said:

I can’t read that FB post as being anything but directed at the kids (marchers)

that's some serious shade and speaking of shade....George, there are just being millennials, get with the times !

wow you assume the worst and THEN insult an entire generation :spitting:

Yes, when they don’t buy the fake news smear the cow by not getting a joke

I assume when someone writes kids they mean kids which, is a stretch for people up to 21.

Hoppy is melting down, won't anyone think of the children?

I mean dude, really? 

Edited by cowtown

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I say they will finish 5th. I said they will finish 5th way back in March/April/May and I still say the same

I literally said they would go into SAT in 7th and be about a point behind the next group and then finish 6th in Allentown and then leap frog to 5th on Friday night of finals week

I still think that's what's going to happen. Just rewatched the Cavaliers show from last night - Cadets can beat that. Cavaliers are just cleaner (right now)

I hope your right, but I have no faith in the staff to pull it off. 

3 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I hope your right, but I have no faith in the staff to pull it off. 

Cool - we'll know soon enough.