Cadets 2017

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

They now have that "unfollow" feature. 

And the "ignore" feature here on DCP is the only reason I'm still here.   My list went from 0 to double digits in a matter of weeks this season.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Eleran said:

And the "ignore" feature here on DCP is the only reason I'm still here.   My list went from 0 to double digits in a matter of weeks this season.

Best thing since the Millau Viaduct. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Perhaps stop following him on Facebook, or don't log onto a Cadets thread where you know many people follow him. There are many people that post stupid sh$t on Facebook. They now have that "unfollow" feature. Ahh, the wonders of modern technology. 

I don't follow him on Facebook, and I rarely visit the Cadets thread anymore because of his antics. So I guess unless you are willing to wade through his amateur hour crap, you basically have to give up caring about Cadets. Which is getting easier by the season.

2 hours ago, Shewhois said:

It's what happens when you get Lentz in the process... :dozingoff:

Let's explore this topic.  Anyone want to elaborate?

For the last few weeks I have been reading about how the percussion is hidden in the back and it hurts their scores. 

I just watched tonight's performance live, and the percussion judge was parked right in front of the battery the whole time. So whatever he is doing, he is certainly seeing their whole performance. 

• Like 4