Cadets 2017

2 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I don't follow him on Facebook, and I rarely visit the Cadets thread anymore because of his antics. So I guess unless you are willing to wade through his amateur hour crap, you basically have to give up caring about Cadets. Which is getting easier by the season.

And yet, you're still here...:35_thinking:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Don't worry you won't have to put up with me anymore. Enjoy.

I love your posts. Don't go.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Don't worry you won't have to put up with me anymore. Enjoy.

Lol People who announce they're leaving are usually back within a couple of days. Just admit it. You care about Cadets and want to see them succeed just as much as we do. 

• Like 3

Now... not everything Hop posts on Facebook is appropriate or needed to be posted at all. But, I feel this is worth sharing :)

"OK. I am in the bus. About to walk to the gate. There was a 34 minute delay. The cadets are on at 8:50. They will arrive at the tunnel entrance around 820. And away we go 

To be clear this is my favorite Drum Corps and many many a year. I enjoyed immensely the process of putting together the program with the people and students involved. There was definitely some give-and-take and some rough days but today… We have a committed enthusiastic and awesome group of young people who are performing with everything they have.

We may not be getting the credit that some think we may deserve… But we have an awesome program, the program I believe will be remembered for a long time and I am thrilled that the young people who put so much work into this have the chance to watch the stands rise to their feet at the end of the performance 

There are many successes this year… Many many many.

I think you all for your support, I thank you for all the commentary I hope the day-to-day updates over the past months have been a value… And if I am privileged to be the director of one of your children do you know it is an absolute honor.

Two more tries… Two more performances… Two more opportunities to do our absolute best. That's what winning is that's what success is --- that's who we are"

-George Hopkins

• Like 3

4 hours ago, candymancan said:

You've made that clear OVER AND OVER AND OVER!  We get it. Geez..

Later

Edited by Jim Schehr

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Wasn't asking you buster! Lol 

Later

Edited by Jim Schehr