Cadets 2017

Or they could call it "The Zone: Dreamscape in Four Parts with a Glassdoor." Or "Volume 2: Through the Looking Glassdoor."

Whatever. I see some "doors" in Georges future though.

• Like 1

I'd considered "Dear John" or "#john"

No... "Hashtag" is the title of the Bluecoats 2017 production... think of the possibilities! Think of the nuanced multiple meanings! Think of the electronics!!!😉

• Like 2

My favorite era from The Cadets is 92-96. I would love to see them go back to that type of show. Heavily thematic but no storyline involved (I guess 95 had somewhat of a story but it wasn't the main focus). 92 (my favorite) took great, majestic music and paired it with a flight theme that a three year old could grasp, then just explored different variations on it. It didn't hurt that that show featured one of the best and most revolutionary guards of all time. There was a simplicity in those show themes backed by great design and execution, and I feel like they've gotten so far away from that over the years.

• Like 2

Keep the black uniforms and become the Renegades of DCI...how's that for a reinvention? Love to hear Cadets play GoodBye Blue Skies and get some seriously evil stuff on the field.

I have but one request: SLOW DOWN THE TEMPO. They're becoming a caricature of themselves. Oh look. 8000 bpm. Must be Cadets. No. Time to move on. Please. Listening to "10" today and those tempos were so fast they couldn't properly present the material. Please. Slow it down.

• Like 1

I have but one request: SLOW DOWN THE TEMPO. They're becoming a caricature of themselves. Oh look. 8000 bpm. Must be Cadets. No. Time to move on. Please. Listening to "10" today and those tempos were so fast they couldn't properly present the material. Please. Slow it down.

That would be like telling the Blue Devils to use the entire field and march more than an 8 to 5.

That would be like telling the Blue Devils to use the entire field and march more than an 8 to 5.

...Which they actually did this year.

• Like 3