Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

Thoughts and prayers to Phantom Regiment.  Staff/Volunteer bus blew a front tire last night. driver deceased and others injured. 

Yeah I just read about it. This is terrible. Hope they get through this difficult time. 

• Like 2

beating Crown in guard. Love it! Wasn't it a year ago people trashed Kristy and her team!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

lot - battery warm up - yesterday Clifton

yeah that doesnt suck LOL

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

beating Crown in guard. Love it! Wasn't it a year ago people trashed Kristy and her team!

Yes. It was a year ago. The year they came in 6th. I'm not sure what place the guard came in. But under the circumstances, I think we all were quite angry. But it's just a lesson that we should all give things a chance before outright dismissal (myself included). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Yes. It was a year ago. The year they came in 6th. I'm not sure what place the guard came in. But under the circumstances, I think we all were quite angry. But it's just a lesson that we should all give things a chance before outright dismissal (myself included). 

guard finished a surprising 8th

all the changes and demands on the guard really held it back last year

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Ever since Kristy was appointed caption head for the Cadets I knew the guard was in good hands. I love the work that she and Joe do as a team.  

Fan of the Arts

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fan of the Arts said:

Ever since Kristy was appointed caption head for the Cadets I knew the guard was in good hands. I love the work that she and Joe do as a team.  

Fan of the Arts

She reminds me so much of April. The kids will succeed out of sheer fear! Kudos though to the writers. The guard book is effective, not overwritten, and just so pleasing to watch and it's only July 3! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

guard finished a surprising 8th

all the changes and demands on the guard really held it back last year

Did they make any other changes with the guard this year? Or is it more of just they made their plan and are executing it this year unlike the constant changes with last year? I didn't follow the off season at all but the guard was a big difference I noticed in Indy from last year to this year. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tobias said:

She reminds me so much of April. The kids will succeed out of sheer fear! Kudos though to the writers. The guard book is effective, not overwritten, and just so pleasing to watch and it's only July 3! 

Major differences with April. The fact of not over writing is due to others on staff

Edited by GUARDLING