Cadets 2017

15 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Because Z worked out so well in 2015? Z needs to be retired ... sorry ... I loved Z in 1983 ... I was underwhelmed with the Z in the Power of 10. 

Hard to compete with the 83 Z Pull- I think for that moment in time even interstellar gravity was frozen!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Because Z worked out so well in 2015? Z needs to be retired ... sorry ... I loved Z in 1983 ... I was underwhelmed with the Z in the Power of 10. 

And the "Crown" doesn't? Some people like the Z pull (even though I agree with you), but younger people I guess haven't seen or experienced the impact of it. Hell I don't know. I just make this sh%t up as I go along. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shewhois said:

Would y'all rather have a fast ending because it's very Cadets or an edit/extension of the current ending because it would fit better with the tapestry of the show?

whatever they feel works best is ok with me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

From the drill sheets that I accidentally laid eyes on today it looks like a fast-er ending with something that looked like a certain letter?

dont tease me like that

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

the black uniforms killed the Z. the greatness of Z is the movement and the flow, and the black took that image of helter skelter run for your life out of the move. In the current uniform....hell yeah bring it on.

and...IMO...a nice nod to 83. I still think 09 would have been better with it in there

• Like 2

Just now, ZachDrumCorps said:

Possibly. From what I could tell. NO CLUE what it'll be moving forward though

Perhaps I should drink more often. 

• Like 1