SCV 2017 - 50 Years of Class

4 hours ago, shofmon88 said:

It's already the 12th here. The show is awesome! I just can't tell you what it is until you guys catch up. 

(If only that's how it really worked...)

nope, I wasn't born until 5:03 BITD. They are waiting until then to announce. i am honored and appreciate it.

Edited by xandandl

I'm probably reading something that's not there (gotta pass the time before the announcement, right?!), but I wonder if there's anything significant about the number 12 in their show. "SCV 2017" is prominent in this graphic and for good reason - it's their 50th (golden) anniversary. But the 12 pops in this graphic too. Plus they're announcing at 12. Yes..I'm probably creating something out of nothing here! It's probably as simple as hey - we should include some red since we're vanguard to make this look cooler. :smile:

1 hour ago, scvphan said:

I'm probably reading something that's not there (gotta pass the time before the announcement, right?!), but I wonder if there's anything significant about the number 12 in their show. "SCV 2017" is prominent in this graphic and for good reason - it's their 50th (golden) anniversary. But the 12 pops in this graphic too. Plus they're announcing at 12. Yes..I'm probably creating something out of nothing here! It's probably as simple as hey - we should include some red since we're vanguard to make this look cooler. :smile:

Who knows. But if so, my hunch an SCV " 12 " would top a Cadets " 10", ... at least mathematically anyway

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scvphan said:

12, hmmmm. A zodiac show? A Shakespeare show? Maybe the whole show will be based on the 12 Days of Christmas? That would be a corker. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quietcity said:

12, hmmmm. A zodiac show? A Shakespeare show? Maybe the whole show will be based on the 12 Days of Christmas? That would be a corker. 

Maybe Symphony No. 12 by Shostakovich, which they played in 2005?