SCV 2017 - 50 Years of Class

Santa Clara Vanguard is looking strong, confident, and hard-balled-determined. Cheers and LOVE to the VANGUARD!!!!!!!:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::inlove::thumbs-up::sigh::laughing::bluedevil::bored::closedeyes::8_laughing::19_kissing::laughing::inlove:

• Like 3

Santa Clara Vanguard is looking strong, confident, and hard-balled-determined. Cheers and LOVE to the VANGUARD!!!!!!!:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::inlove::thumbs-up::sigh::laughing::bluedevil::bored::closedeyes::8_laughing::19_kissing::laughing::inlove:

• Like 1

When did the DCI shift away from m&m begin? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bachstrad said:

When did the DCI shift away from m&m begin? 

don't ask the blue devils

200.gif

Edited by furious-winter
  • Like 1

LOVED this show!!!

Wasn't sure how I would like the props as am not generally a fan of them, especially when corps move them around. But these were well designed and very versatile.

• Like 2

I would love to see a 4-count deconstructive "freeze-pause" (with bass drum quarter notes ?) just before the soli ensemble first entrance during which they raise one arm and visually grab and toss the microphones off their bells and toss them to the ground! Re-adjust hornline dynamic levels and carry-on!

Hey SCV -

The tension is high going into finals.  Whatever the outcome, I would like to convey congratulations on a massively successful year. 

• Like 8

I know we're not yet at that point yet, but SCV just released this amazing video promoting their 2018 auditions. Enjoy!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, c mor said:

Hey SCV -

The tension is high going into finals.  Whatever the outcome, I would like to convey congratulations on a massively successful year. 

Right? Before the season began people were hyped about them possibly medaling again. Now they're contending for the gold. Just awesome.

• Like 2

In 1999, if i'm not mistaken, SCV was about a point behind BD after Semi's.. SCV needs that magic come finals night.. Get as close to striking range as possible during prelims and semis... When it's this close everything is a factor; the judging panel on finals night, crowd response, and a great performance...