SCV 2017 - 50 Years of Class

Between the A corps, SCVC and the Alumni yesterday, I'm reminded why SCV has always been my favorite 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Between the A corps, SCVC and the Alumni yesterday, I'm reminded why SCV has always been my favorite 

Yes

• Like 1

Congratulations on an amazing season, SCV, despite the score and placement. Congratulations on the Sanford, of course, but also your first Zingali award ever! And also for winning Overall Music tonight. You have so much to be proud of. Next season starts now!

• Like 4

Congrats SCV on an unforgettable season, anniversary, and show! So proud to see you return to the medal podium as well as to see SCVC win the open championship, plus the alumni corps for its wonderful tribute to the organization. To the the vanguard organization and all the corps members (SCV, SCVC, alumni), design team, corps staff, volunteers, organization leadership, and so many others thank you for the countless hours you put in to make 2017 a truly magical season that we'll never forget!

• Like 2

Congrats to the SCV Organization for a phenomenal 60th Anniv. Year. You did it in style, the way we knew you would. Both Corps finishing with medals, and the Alumni Corps exhibition performance at  Indy outstanding. What a memorable year 2017 was for the SCV organization !

Congratulations Santa Clara for THE most extraordinary show of the summer! It is one for the ages, and the one that will be remembered! What a year for SCV and SCVC! And what a thrill ride for the fans! Thank you for weeks and weeks of sheer entertainment and awesome spectacle. Be very very proud! Silver and Gold. The Zingali and the Sanford. Be very proud indeed. :inlove:

• Like 1

I look at this thread and it's only 68 pages. I was confused all season with how little chatter there was about this group. I guess it was in some other threads. Then I look at cadets thread with nearly 1000 pages. Is hopkins rigging this and getting bots to post up the place in the cadets thread?

• Like 1