SCV 2017 - 50 Years of Class

With a beautiful 2016 season wrapped up, who here is excited for vanguards 50th anniversary??

• Like 6

God I hope they live up to the hype because I have been hyping the crap out of this since I saw their ad on the webcasts.

Careful! Remember what happened with Blue Knights closer :P
  • Like 1

Quite frankly I'd be shocked if this was any of a let down. Vanguard will not screw up their 50th.

I said it on the predictions thread, but there are some indicators I felt with Bluecoats last year that I felt with Vanguard this year in terms of identity and tightening up all captions. We will see, but I have a great gut feeling like I did with Bluecoats after finals last year.

• Like 1

My hopes for vanguard next year is that this reaches 100 pages haha

• Like 1

God I hope they live up to the hype because I have been hyping the crap out of this since I saw their ad on the webcasts.

True that. Their 25th anniversary 'Fiddler' show (was that only 25 years ago? Sheesh...) was an enjoyable throwback, but wasn't competitively up to snuff. And sadly Gail's last ride... :sad: .

Though he must be looking down, ecstatic about the character of the corps and how they have managed to always honor the traditions he instilled, yet stay in the 'vangaurd' of the activity.

Edited by hughesmr

So glad to see Vanguard had a successful season and am looking forward to seeing what they do in 2017. Happy Anniversary (albeit early lol).

• Like 2