The Cavaliers 2017

I posted this in another thread but it fits here too..

I think The Cavaliers will be back just as strong and even better next season. The design team brought something risky and fresh to the table this year and it paid off big time. Only about 1/4 of the corps aged out and I think they will have a ton of guys coming to auditions. I can't imagine any teenage band geeks seeing them perform this summer and NOT thinking how great it would be to be out on the field as a member. As far as placement who knows? Just glad there is so much excitement around the boys from Rosemont again.

Well, I figured Cadets have a 2017 page. So why not start one for The Cavaliers!

I loved the 2016 season and I am looking forward to the future!

I was thinking of starting a Bluecoats 2017 thread, but there is no point until next May, so, go Green Machine!

• Like 3

The jump to medaling is an incredibly difficult one, but #### this season was encouraging. If they can churn out shows like that the next few years, LOOK OUT! People are excited about The Cavaliers again, I'm hoping that will draw some great new talent to fill the shoes of multi-year vets aging out this year.

This is going to be interesting to see what they do next season. Do ya'll think most of the staff members stay with the corps this upcoming season?

I don't know why they wouldn't. Everyone involved with the corps this summer has had nothing but glowing things to say about the experience since day one.

Make the machine green again!

But seriously, please be green next year! Lol.

I liked what they wore for retreat