The Cavaliers 2017

They should keep the design team from this year but take a theme style from the past like Xtroadinary and Mad World with the jazz influences the classical and keep the trumpet screaers going. Cuz theyve been getting better and better every year and theyll keep getting better.

• 1 month later...

I'm auditioning for The Cavaliers in Chicago this year! I don't exactly expect to make it, but I'm sure going to try :) Worst case scenario, I have a great experience with a great group of guys!

(P.S. I was going to audition for B.A.C. but the scheduling didn't quite work out. Still a great corps though!)

• Like 2

I'm auditioning for The Cavaliers in Chicago this year! I don't exactly expect to make it, but I'm sure going to try :) Worst case scenario, I have a great experience with a great group of guys!

(P.S. I was going to audition for B.A.C. but the scheduling didn't quite work out. Still a great corps though!)

Enjoy the process and learn as much as you can. It'll help you wherever you do end up marching someday. Maybe you surprise yourself and make it.

interesting to see the Crystal Lake announcement of the co-ed WP now connected to Cavaliers. Guess what happens when Cavies' alumni have daughters....

So now two co-ed groups exist under the Cavaliers umbrella. They keep adding programs in the Chicagoland area which is a great sign.

• 4 weeks later...

Something pretty cool for those marching Cavies Guard next summer...

Cavies guard members will be spending a week with Visceral Dance Company in Chicago.This intensive will be held at Visceral Dance Chicago's Logan Square location the week leading into the corps official summer move-in, with a focus on ballet and contemporary technique training. Members of The Cavaliers color guard will also dive into repertory and choreography sessions with Pupillo (the choreographer and Cavies former staff member) and his team of Chicago dance teachers.

Love the direction and commitment that we are seeing from the Cavies new leadership and design team.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

Cavies guard members will be spending a week with Visceral Dance Company in Chicago.This intensive will be held at Visceral Dance Chicago's Logan Square location the week leading into the corps official summer move-in, with a focus on ballet and contemporary technique training. Members of The Cavaliers color guard will also dive into repertory and choreography sessions with Pupillo (the choreographer and Cavies former staff member) and his team of Chicago dance teachers.

Love the direction and commitment that we are seeing from the Cavies new leadership and design team.

Love the attention to detail and education!

And Logan Square!

• 4 weeks later...

The Cavaliers just recently posted this statement on Facebook regarding tomorrow. Here's hoping everyone travels home safely.

https://www.facebook.com/TheCavaliers/posts/10154787427898996

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Where my Cavaliers fans at? I had to message someone to find this thread lol Any show predictions?

• Like 1