The Cavaliers 2017

24 minutes ago, CaviesFan17 said:

Where my Cavaliers fans at? I had to message someone to find this thread lol Any show predictions?

I have no idea, but my old high school's marching band just recently accounced that they picked up Hinshaw, Martin & McIntosh to design their show next fall.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CaviesFan17 said:

Where my Cavaliers fans at? I had to message someone to find this thread lol Any show predictions?

Well Propaganda and its Spin Cycle has led to a Great Divide in all Four Corners for a Mad World.

Immortal Cavaliers pioneered Secret Society and almost every corps is now following press wise.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CaviesFan17 said:

Can their show please finally be Deus Ex Machina? I've been wanting them to use that title for like a decade now. 

2 minutes ago, FaustianMachine said:

Can their show please finally be Deus Ex Machina? I've been wanting them to use that title for like a decade now. 

ha, there are some who consider the Green Machine the gods of Rosemont.

• Like 3

I'm honestly just hoping that they can find a way to keep pushing forward, in terms of placement. I have no "wish list" for the show other than it provides the organization with a chance at a medal.

37 minutes ago, CaviesFan17 said:

I'm honestly just hoping that they can find a way to keep pushing forward, in terms of placement. I have no "wish list" for the show other than it provides the organization with a chance at a medal.

So if it is a show that you loathe the music, find the visual uninspired, and has a filthy guard, you'll be happy, as long as they are in the Top 3?

Wow.

I'd rather a show like last year, where it's well designed, entertaining, performed well, but not quite in the Top 3, but that's just me.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CaviesFan17 said:

More than that the crowd reaction they got at finals.  Explosive.  That was awesome to see them getting that kind of reception for the first time in a good while.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, xandandl said:

Well Propaganda and its Spin Cycle has led to a Great Divide in all Four Corners for a Mad World.

Immortal Cavaliers pioneered Secret Society and almost every corps is now following press wise.

Garnering your 15 Minutes of Fame for this is XtraordinarY, xandandl (... haha!)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

More than that the crowd reaction they got at finals.  Explosive.  That was awesome to see them getting that kind of reception for the first time in a good while.  

No, I guess a ribbon with a chunk of metal hanging off the bottom is more important than that crowd reaction too.