The Cavaliers 2017

Just now, corpsband said:

what's wrong with both? :crazy: 

Not a thing.

I was referencing the notion that I would rather see them perform a well designed show, that is performed well, and then maybe is Top 3, rather than a show that is not designed well, but medals. I would simply rather enjoy and respect the performance and design, rather than simply hoping for some hardware as the be all, end all.

5 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

Not a thing.

I was referencing the notion that I would rather see them perform a well designed show, that is performed well, and then maybe is Top 3, rather than a show that is not designed well, but medals. I would simply rather enjoy and respect the performance and design, rather than simply hoping for some hardware as the be all, end all.

I hear ya.  Heck even the evil empire swears they write for the crowd.  Nobody believes them but they say it :ninja: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaviesFan17 said:

I'm honestly just hoping that they can find a way to keep pushing forward, in terms of placement. I have no "wish list" for the show other than it provides the organization with a chance at a medal.

Were you by chance chasing a ring when you left corps ? for the Cavies?

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Were you by chance chasing a ring when you left corps ? for the Cavies?

I don't believe the poster you are quoting has marched.

1 hour ago, tesmusic said:

Not a thing.

But that is your notion alone. Nowhere did CaviesFan17 say he hoped the show is not designed well, or is sloppily executed. That was your projection. He said he hopes they keep moving forward. I read that to mean, inherently, that along with competitive possibilities is great design, execution, etc. building on 2016. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

But that is your notion alone. Nowhere did CaviesFan17 say he hoped the show is not designed well, or is sloppily executed. That was your projection. He said he hopes they keep moving forward. I read that to mean, inherently, that along with competitive possibilities is great design, execution, etc. building on 2016. 

What he said.  I think everyone's in a bit of a rush to jump on a fan of the corps for some reason. :blink:

Mike

• Like 3