The Cavaliers 2017

49 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

Don't feel bad, at all. It's just that they wouldn't announce that way, especially on a site like that. 

I don't think it was posted by the corps themselves, I thought perhaps a member transcribed it and put it on there. It was definitely interesting for sure. I now understand what you mean though, sorry!

1 minute ago, ripchops said:

I don't think it was posted by the corps themselves, I thought perhaps a member transcribed it and put it on there. It was definitely interesting for sure. I now understand what you mean though, sorry!

No worries, no need to apologize.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 9:53 AM, ripchops said:

I happened to be on Musescore and I found a piece with the title called "Cavaliers." Out of curiosity, I clicked and listened. I wonder if that will be their opener this year...:silly:

Nope.

• Like 1

A little birdie told me...

Spoiler

there is an important announcement tomorrow...

hopefully the little birdie is right...

...with all the show leaks, they might want to just announce.

It is getting to be that time of year...

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 1:57 PM, PopcornEater1963 said:

With a member now sleeping here finishing his last year of high school, he seems to think it will be late April. But he's a rookie*, so he could be very confused. :-) 

So, I commented, but I'm not sure I added much more information to the topic. What I can confirm is that their next camp is April 28th, so perhaps we will hear about Theme at  or right after that point. 

*New Guy 

:-)

• Like 1

On 4/15/2017 at 6:52 PM, BRASSO said:

Nope.

Well whats funny is that I found it and the composer is Awertt.  Awertt is a member on DCP and I'm pretty sure he isnt marching this year, so I dont think its real.  (You guys might have some underlying sarcasm Im not picking up on though:laughing:)

Edited by BoaDci
Im stupid.

59 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

...with all the show leaks, they might want to just announce.

It is getting to be that time of year...

From context clues I've seen, I believe the membership was told everything earlier tonight. Glad to see the guys are excited.

• Like 1

I've got my tweet notifications ready for them. I am ready. I've been ready since August.