The Cavaliers 2017

25 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Show announcement coming tomorrow. In the meantime, their Facebook profile has turned orange.

They are playing the Music from the Movie " Clockwork Orange " ?

Just now, DrumManTx said:

Noooooooooooo never. 

You sprach my back, I 'll sprach yours.

Enjoying the banter and educated guesses. I have a marching member in my home, heard the whole kit and kaboodle on a call he was on last night. It's going to be a fun year for the Cavaliers in 2017! And I do believe full announcements are coming in the next 24-48 hours if I eavesdropped correctly. If this is considered or perceived to be  a "I know something you don't know" post, then moderators please delete it. It is intended to be a "I'm enjoying watching people speculate" post now that I've heard what's coming. And full details are coming very soon. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Spaceballs?

African_monolith_2001.jpg

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, corpsband said:

Announcing first is certainly getting them a lot of "airplay". 

I think if I were another corps,  I might take advantage and beat them to the punch :-) 

Well, there was that leak on the DCP Facebook page, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few errors.  Maybe everyone should just announce now.

49 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Enjoying the banter and educated guesses. I have a marching member in my home, heard the whole kit and kaboodle on a call he was on last night. It's going to be a fun year for the Cavaliers in 2017! And I do believe full announcements are coming in the next 24-48 hours if I eavesdropped correctly. If this is considered or perceived to be  a "I know something you don't know" post, then moderators please delete it. It is intended to be a "I'm enjoying watching people speculate" post now that I've heard what's coming. And full details are coming very soon. 

Your post definitely does not need to be deleted.  I'm VERY excited to see where the Cavaliers go next.  My comments about the theme were certainly all speculation based.  

I'm intetested to see if I'm even remotely close.   

:)

Last year at this time I was going bonkers thinking they were going to do a Fallout show which was way off.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Your post definitely does not need to be deleted.  I'm VERY excited to see where the Cavaliers go next.  My comments about the theme were certainly all speculation based.  

I'm intetested to see if I'm even remotely close.   

:)

Last year at this time I was going bonkers thinking they were going to do a Fallout show which was way off.

According to my son, some form of announcement that was intended for today has been moved to tomorrow. Unsure how detailed it will be, but hopefully plenty of "meat" in it. 

14 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

According to my son, some form of announcement that was intended for today has been moved to tomorrow. Unsure how detailed it will be, but hopefully plenty of "meat" in it. 

I could reveal...but I'll leave the thunder for the Cavies instead...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Show announcement coming tomorrow. In the meantime, their Facebook profile has turned orange.

Hmm.

Retrospectively, a key failing of their 2016 show was that it didn't include any Russian music. Who knew?

• Like 1