The Cavaliers 2017

17 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Did I mention how excited I am for this upcoming season? Of course I am going to wait until the corps make their way to Houston until I watch/listen to anything, but I just hope for some awesome competition, great music, and good times with friends. This is going to be a year to remember! 

I don't know that I could go that long if there are videos up.

The more I listen to Xerxes, the more I want it to be the Mackey piece they're going to play

7 hours ago, ripchops said:

The more I listen to Xerxes, the more I want it to be the Mackey piece they're going to play

I am a fan of Xerxes.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Lately, I've been listening a lot to Laurie Anderson's "O Superman." The entire last minute of that piece is just screaming for a drum corps hornline to play it. I'll be super disappointed if the Cavaliers don't use that section.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Bump.

Lately, I've been listening a lot to Laurie Anderson's "O Superman." The entire last minute of that piece is just screaming for a drum corps hornline to play it. I'll be super disappointed if the Cavaliers don't use that section.

I just listened to the song.... it is something I am not used to listening to, but it has some pretty beautiful moments. Season is starting soon!!!

• Like 1

Cavaliers Percussion tweeted this just recently, with a reference to what many of us think the Steve Vai selection will be.

• Like 2

Percussion early move ins. Guard early move ins with a Chicago dance company.

• Like 1