The Cavaliers 2017

10 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Yeah....I'm sure the alumni that were allowed access have the discipline to NOT save or share, as do I. :-) My point is that you evidently saw it on a live stream. I'll probably see it via my son's FB account ( before I draw horror about this again, the ONLY reason he has a FB account is to communicate with Cavs and has INVITED me to watch what's going on) when they post it for critical feedback internally. But if they don't post it, I've lived 53 1/2 years learning to be patient enough to wait for just a couple of more days until FloMarching broadcasts their show with Bluestars on Tuesday.  I agree that I think the show has ALL kinds of potential! And I couldn't be prouder that my kid is a CAVALIER!  

Nevermind...they just posted it... Off to watch! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, littlejaw said:

It's awesome, hope everyone likes the use of electronics to make a show come together.

Is the "story" of the show conveyed?...if there is one? 

4 minutes ago, brassman84 said:

Where do they have this video at

My kid is a marching member. He's allowed me access to his facebook account to see the "feedback videos" of the runs they do in private forum. So in this case I just got lucky. But Tuesday you can see it for free on FloMarching as well as the show from Bluestars. They are off to an awesome start! 

• Like 1

Just to be clear - their run tonight will be the one streamed on Flo on Tuesday, correct?

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I think it's an actual event being held, so I think it's gonna be live.  

Okay thanks, because I remember last year their dress rehearsal was recorded and streamed with The Cadets live performance. If I remember correctly, I don't think Cavies even had their entire show on the field. I think this will be live for both corps, as I read stuff online 

1 hour ago, The Greens said:

Is the "story" of the show conveyed?...if there is one? 

I think there's a definite concept going on there that still needs to be refined.

There's just so much going on, and it was a high view, not close enough to see a lot of details.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ripchops said:

Just to be clear - their run tonight will be the one streamed on Flo on Tuesday, correct?

It should be streaming from the two shows on Tuesday, probably with some interviews and commentary.