The Cavaliers 2017

Definitely excited for the season to start! #GreenMachine

• Like 3

13 hours ago, jaylogan said:

Totally unqualified opinion, but I think the brass book is awesome. I was scared that it was going to be too.....Bluecoatsy (O Superman had me worried the most) But it is nice and complex and it goes somewhere. When the players get more comfortable with the show and clean up and project this will be something special. I wanted to see where the ballad was going... Really intriguing setup. Of the books I've heard so far, this one and the Blue Devils' amazing book pull me in the most.

The guard and percussion is very enjoyable.

I'm sure they will clean up the electronics and improve the script.

Good job! Looking forward to the rest of the show! 

Never feel your opinion is unqualified !!!!   I enjoyed your reading your post.

3 minutes ago, The Greens said:

Did anyone notice how seamless the corp uniform change was? WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN?? LOL 

I saw it after I watched the video a few times. 

So ready to see the full show without the elements lol. 

While I love multicam, I prefer seeing it after I've seen the show a few times. There was so much going on I can only imagine it would be better getting the full perspective at the onset. 

• Like 1

I watched it again on youtube and I liked it more..its one of those grower shows and one of those shows where you will probably see something different each time. 

• Like 1

I think the mellophone "soli" in Sun's Gone Dim needs to be "electronicfied" to give that digitized voice sound of the source music.  That's what makes the music haunting for me.

I'm sure that there is a plan to add layers that will make the product go from "nice" to "OMG, Wow" soon.

19 hours ago, Brass Lover said:

Saw some things I really enjoyed, some things not so much. Thursday should go very well for them.

Yeah the GE moments aren't solidified yet, but the member performance level is really high. The guard and percussion have some great rep and are kicking butt already. The brass book has some nice meat to show off here and there, just wish there were more times of continuous brass playing. But my favorite part so far is the closer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Yeah the GE moments aren't solidified yet, but the member performance level is really high. The guard and percussion have some great rep and are kicking butt already. The brass book has some nice meat to show off here and there, just wish there were more times of continuous brass playing. But my favorite part so far is the closer.

I am sure there will be a few changes here and there through out the season.