The Cavaliers 2017

Just now, BoaDci said:

They could medal....seriously.

I agree. I could see them getting the bronze this year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I agree. I could see them getting the bronze this year. 

They are the new Bluecoats, trendy, hilarious, and the underdog.  I think Splooie will become the new Bloo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

They are the new Bluecoats, trendy, hilarious, and the underdog.  I think Splooie will become the new Bloo.

Kinda weird hearing that we are "underdogs".

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

The Bluecoats haven't been the New Bluecoats long enough for someone else to be the New Bluecoats.

New Cavies is giving me a serious VK vibe for the 21st century.

• Like 3

Really enjoyed The Cavaliers show. Good job guys!

Guard in 4th? Not from my seat in the theater. Appreciate the content score at least but come on Torchia not every single year with you.

Glad that Mike Mac is getting his writing appreciated on the first read of the season. They stepped it up in difficulty in many areas this year and definitely get a ton of moments to shine.

The dude bro section was so much better tonight than on Tuesday, and even better than the alumni preview on the 17th. It fits better, there is far less dabbing and clapping. It's funny as intended and grooves nicely. If they can do that in 5 days I'm ready for finals week.

Love the ending, can't wait for the new one at the end of the season that will be even better.

Ready to see the brass moments to develop as well. They are sounding really good now, but to medal they need to be fire by August and I think the boys are set up well. I mean you have Freddy Martin on your brass staff, bring the white heat and give it to us some more.

All in all, I am a very proud alumni tonight. The boys are doing so well and will only improve.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, drummer5485 said:

Kinda weird hearing that we are "underdogs".

Sorry, but compared to the 2016 juggernauts that are Crown, SCV, BD, and Bloo you are.  It's fine though, its great to see Cavies get back on top after Gaines leaving.