The Cavaliers 2017

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am reading some mixed opinions about this years show. It kind of makes me feel like I need to see this show more and more.... either way, I feel like there is a great possibility for growth. Can not wait until I see more!

Does anyone know if I can purchase finals from flowmarching?

Before you read into the negativity too much, look at which posters are doing the commenting and also hitting the like button on all the negative reactions. It's the same few people. Over and over and over again. It's getting old. Thread after thread too.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Before you read into the negativity too much, look at which posters are doing the commenting and also hitting the like button on all the negative reactions. It's the same few people. Over and over and over again. It's getting old. Thread after thread too.

Some people are destined to be unhappy, crusty, negative, and flat out rude. Doesn't take long to figure out who they are. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

Oh, I saw. It does not change the fact that I wouldn't mind watching finals from the comfort of home. I am just thrilled for another season.

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am reading some mixed opinions about this years show. It kind of makes me feel like I need to see this show more and more.... either way, I feel like there is a great possibility for growth. Can not wait until I see more!

Does anyone know if I can purchase finals from flowmarching?

As a Cavaliers fan, you will like the show. Now your enjoyment on to a medal placing corps will definitely depend on how well the show jives with your tastes. Do your thing and wait for the live show in Houston, then get as many readings as you can afterwards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, littlejaw said:

As a Cavaliers fan, you will like the show. Now your enjoyment on to a medal placing corps will definitely depend on how well the show jives with your tastes. Do your thing and wait for the live show in Houston, then get as many readings as you can afterwards.

Yeah.... that is what I normally do. At least I can say it is less than a month away.

@Hook'emCavies, I think based on what you seem to like you're gonna find a lot to like in this show.  I loved them last night and by the time you get to see them I bet they have more design details ironed out and it'll really start to cook.   Ignoring the show this is the best and most confident I've seen them in June in awhile.  

I think a great season lies ahead.  Not everyone is gonna like it but don't let that get you down, keep an open mind and just remember they were less than 3 points behind last years champion and less than 1 behind an INCREDIBLE Carlina Crown corps.  

I hope you can survive the anticipation!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I thought that rifle exchange was one of the highlights of the night for me.

The guard does a flag exchange in a circle around the corps in that final push before the ballad that is like 20 yards.  I audibly gasped.